Web Tool that allows you to configure step-by-step Test Flows to be executed, define the objects of the system screens and set the execution times in the different web browsers: Chrome, Explorer / Edge, Mozilla Fire Fox and Safari. Manage and control the automated test execution (testConfig ©) from any device with Internet access.
• For each client a private instance is generated that protects the information of each organization.
• It is feasible to install the product onto an internal infrastructure.
• Each testConfig © user has at least one executor (testExecutor ©) which can be shared with their team.
• Includes Level 1 Technical Support.
Software that interacts with testConfig®. Loads the Flows and Test Cases, Interprets the actions to be performed and executes them in a fully automated way. Validates the results and generates the evidence of each execution.
• They can be housed in as many local teams as necessary, increasing and reducing execution capacity according to the needs of each project.
• The minimum technical requirements are: 4MB RAM, Core i3 / Pentium Processor.
+52 (442) 388 5241
Av. Antea 1088, Piso 3, colonia Jurica, CP 76100, Santiago de Querétaro, Qro. México.